A projector, also known as a projector, is a device that can project images or videos onto the screen. It can be connected to computers, VCDs, DVDs, BDs, game consoles, DVs, etc. through different interfaces to play corresponding video signals.
Projectors are currently widely used in homes, offices, schools, and entertainment venues. According to different working methods, there are different types such as CRT, LCD, and DLP.
1. The characteristic is that the brightness is around 2000 lumens (the number is increasing with the development of projection, and the contrast is higher), the aspect ratio of the projected picture is mostly 16:9, various video ports are complete, suitable for playing movies And high-definition TV, suitable for home users.
2. Portable business projector: Generally, a projector weighing less than 2 kilograms is defined as a business portable projector. This weight is comparable to a thin and light notebook computer. The advantages of business portable projectors are small size, light weight, and strong mobility. It is a substitute for traditional slide projectors and large and medium-sized projectors. The combination of thin and light notebook computers with business portable projectors is what mobile business users are doing. Matching for mobile business presentations.
3. Educational conference projector: generally positioned in schools and corporate applications, with mainstream resolution, brightness of about 2000-3000 lumens, moderate weight, good heat dissipation and dust resistance, suitable for installation and short-distance movement, functions The interface is relatively rich, easy to maintain, and the performance-price ratio is relatively high. It is suitable for mass purchase and popular use.
4. Mainstream engineering projectors: Compared with mainstream ordinary projectors, engineering projectors have larger projection areas, longer distances, and high brightness. They also generally support multi-bulb mode, which can better cope with large scales. The changeable installation environment is very suitable for education, media, government and other fields.
5. Professional theater-type projectors: This type of projector pays more attention to stability, emphasizes low failure rate, and has a strong performance in heat dissipation, network functions, and ease of use. Of course, in order to adapt to various professional applications, the main feature of the camera is its high brightness. Its brightness can generally reach more than 5000 lumens, and the higher one can exceed 10,000 lumens. Due to its large size and heavy weight, it is usually used for special purposes, such as theaters, museums, halls, public areas, and can also be used in environments such as traffic monitoring, public security command centers, fire control centers, and air traffic control centers.
6. Measuring projector: This type of projector is different from the above several types of projectors. In the early days, it was called contour projector. With the popularity of grating rulers, projectors are equipped with high-precision grating rulers, and people are also called measuring projectors ( Or projectors, such as the CPJ-3015 produced by Gaocheng Company, one of the more famous domestic measurement projectors. In order to distinguish it from traditional projectors, this type of projector is called a measurement projector. Its function is mainly to form an enlarged projector through the transmission of light from product parts, and then use standard film or grating ruler to determine the size of the product. Due to the development of industrialization, this measuring projector has become one of the commonly used testing instruments in the manufacturing industry. Scheduled projection methods are divided into vertical projectors and horizontal projectors. According to different comparison standards, it is divided into contour projector and digital projector.