As we all know, video conferencing has now been used by a large number of users. Although network video conferencing has powerful functions and stable operation, we must learn how to maintain it even then, so that video conferencing can last longer. In different seasons, we should also do different maintenance work for video conferences. We will introduce how to maintain video conferences in detail for you.
1. First, do not repair all the components of the system by yourself, unless you are a repair technician who has been trained in the system, and you need to strictly follow the operation manual for the use and protection of the system;
2. When disconnecting all cable connections, please use different connection methods for different cables, cover the connector tightly and then unplug it, do not use brute force to pull the cable. Before connecting the cable, make sure that the two connectors are facing the correct direction and aligned;
3. In order to avoid possible electric shocks, do not connect or disconnect any cables of the system during thunderstorms, and do not perform live repair and installation on the components of the system;
4. Most of the devices in the video conference system have passed strict electromagnetic radiation (EMC) or similar safety verifications. The normal conditions will not disturb other electronic products, but please pay attention to you when adding electronic devices to the system. Whether the selected products have been verified by similar tests to avoid interference with the existing system;
5. After the high-definition video conferencing system or device is turned off, please do not restart it immediately after the test. The projector must wait for the cooling fan to completely stop running before it can be restarted. The cooling time depends on the operating conditions (generally recommended not less than 30 minutes ). It is recommended that the restart interval of other electronic devices should not be less than three minutes;
6. Please adhere to the smoothness and ventilation of all devices, otherwise it may cause the internal components of the device to short-circuit and cause fire or electric shock, and may even cause the collapse of the entire system;
7. Adhere to the fundamental clean environment for the operation of the electronic system, and achieve no smoke and dust, because smoke and dust are more harmful to the projector and all electronic devices, although the projector has a sealed, dust-proof and smoke-proof DMD and chip ;
Thoroughly accomplish the maintenance work of the above-mentioned points of video conference, which is very beneficial to extend the use time of the video conference system. The same can also improve the stability of its functions, the clarity of the image, and the sound quality more realistic.