1. The projector can be transformed into a wireless one, and a dedicated network card is required, which must be dedicated to the projector’s own manufacturer.
2. The wireless connector released by Micronet can convert an ordinary projector into a wireless projector. This wireless connector is very simple to use. First, it will use the wireless network to communicate with the PC, and then it will communicate with the projector. The machine can be connected with the VGA interface, which is compatible with most XGA projectors. But it is not a particularly advanced product;
3. At present, products with the same function have appeared. The InFocus Liteshow II wireless wizard has been officially sold in China. It uses 802.11b/g wireless transmission technology and can simultaneously send audio and high-resolution video for multimedia meetings or courses.
4. It should be noted that the wireless projector can now support a distance of about 50-100 meters, and the transmission is better. If it is a movie or something, it is said that it can’t be seen by wireless, and the projector is very stuck.
5. According to the results of the survey, 70% of users will draw the wireless function into an important reference when purchasing a projector. This is also the result of the popularity of wireless networks in recent years. In recent years, with the popularization of functional mobile devices such as Apple and Android, they have become more and more closely integrated with traditional products, which also highlights the growth of users’ demand for wireless applications. In addition, after the projector joins the wireless connection, in the business presentation process, not only the work efficiency is improved, but also the whole presentation process does not require any complicated settings, making it more convenient to use. Therefore, in order to cater to everyone’s needs, many manufacturers have also introduced corresponding wireless connection products, giving us more choices.