When we use the projector, we will encounter some big or small troubles. This is because we don’t know enough about the projector in the process of using it. I will summarize a few problems for you. I hope it will help you.
The most common problem in home projectors is that the signal cannot be searched. What should I do if the signal cannot be searched?
1. Don’t worry if you can’t get the signal. Check the signal source first to see if the signal source (TV set-top box, computer, mobile phone, tablet) has been turned on.
2. It should be noted here that many people’s signal source has been turned on, the cables are connected correctly, and the projector is no problem. Then we need to pay attention to the video resolution compatibility problem of the home projector you are using now! Some projectors support 1920*1080 resolution but will not be compatible with smaller resolutions, such as 800*600 resolution. This is only part of the situation. We also take this into consideration in order to be cautious.
3. If there is no problem with the signal source and cable, the projector interface may be damaged. Plugging and unplugging the connection cable may cause the interface of the projector to be burnt, and the leakage caused by the poor power supply of the desktop computer may also burn the interface.
4. Therefore, you must not hot-plug the HDMI cable when using it. If you use a computer to play, configure a better power supply. When plugging or unplugging the HDMI cable, first pause and then turn off the playback device before plugging or unplugging the HDMI cable.
The projector has been used for a period of time, there are small black spots on the projection screen of the projector?
1. This is caused by poor heat dissipation of the projector, because the huge heat emitted by the projector bulb during operation did not cause the LCD screen to be scorched by the heat emitted by the bulb in time, so black spots appeared on the projector screen. And it gets bigger and bigger over time. When we turn off the projector, the picture will briefly return to its original state after the heat is dissipated, and black spots will appear again when the heat rises again.
2. In the market, home projectors have good heat dissipation during use, but it is still recommended to rest for 4-6 hours for 30 minutes. Always take measures to prevent dust and moisture when the projector is not in use. The interference of the projector to smoke and dust is obvious, so it is best not to divide the place where the projector is placed, and to maintain good ventilation.
3. The projector comes with a filter screen. The filter screen is best to be cleaned once a month. The cleaning is very simple and does not require a water system. Just bump in the corner to shake off the dust. If you really need to clean it, you must wait until the filter is completely dry before you can install it back.